Sunday, August 23, 2009

T.T & =)

LoL...it's 1.30am liao...going to go slp soon~
I'm supposed to be working "NOW" actually. But the Supervisor there say i can leave at 11pm, becos there's enough people there working le.

Abit sad cos i went all the way to ST James and you want me to work for that few hours only??!
But i never say out, cos i'm TIRED too..tt's why..hiak hiak hiak...GO HOME SLEEP LOR :P

iF the next time, he's going to ask me go home at this timing..and i'm not tt tired actually...maybe i'll consider quitting, cos i don't wanna waste my time go all the way there and earn that few hours of money, waste my time & waste my effort =='

And Today.....i went out to meet the "AH Neh mens" for Pinic at Botanic Garden!
LoL..It's my 1st time visiting Singapore's Botanic Garden :D
Soli arh~~~~Malaysian here...first time visiting Botanic Garden ><

Had a great day at Botanic Garden today & some "Orh Qi" given by Pro...tHanKs arh T.T

Will be blogging out the Pics that we have taken on this outing, after i receive those Pics from Master Wu~

Gotta slp liao~ tata :)
Orgh! And i'll be getting my hair cut Tml, which is today actually...LoL
At Malaysia...."Turely" Asia~~~ hor Angel hor :P

No comments:

Post a Comment