Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The "Big Black Thing"

Haiz...whenever i bump into videos like this. I really can't stand my...haiz~
Emotions??
Whenever i saw People, espically the Guys playing on the Piano. I am really so envy of them.
Envy that God gave them the talent to play on the Piano :)

Remember when i was young. Hmmm, i think it's around 6 years old.
At that time, me and my Family shifted into our new house. Everday, every Morning...the Sweet Piano sound will travel from my Window, into my room and then into my ears~
It's the Piano sound from my Neighbour. And in the end she(Aunty Yan) became my Whole Family's Piano Teacher..Hahax(except my Dad)~

My parents gave us the chance to go learn Piano.
Most importantly, they gave me a chance too.
First, is my Elder Sister, Cynthia. Then me...and follow by my little Sis, Alicia. And and...out of no where came my mother, wanting to learn Piano too..Hehe.. So Pei Fu her~

My mother quit learning like after a few months later. Did somehow expected it. She and her 三分钟热度..hahas..but i still Love her alot ya Mummy ;) <3

Then follow by me :(
I quit too...
Remember last time while i was still a little Boy. Nothing interest me. Definitely not the Piano too.. but the only thing that interest me is to play with my GameBoy..LoL

I'm a very naughty boy while i was a Kid. Now still the same i guess?? hehe =P
Don't love to study. Hate Books, but love comic books like Doremon & Lao Fu Zhi. Love to read them when i woke up, sleep and even in the toilet...Opps~ =P

Humpf...now when i recall about the times when i still have the chance to learn Piano.
Need to wake up early at 7am. Pack up my cute little green piano bag with me and walk to my Neighbour's house. Hahax. And and and, i still remember the bag had a picture of 2 Frogs...a Male and a Female..hehe :D

I quit becos i don't love theory. Hate to memories. But love to play on the paino and listen to the melody. Whenever there is mistakes, i will know, just by listening~
That's why whenever my teacher ask me to play a song. I can play it..but when comes to theory..i'm Dead ><

Pleaded my parents for a long time to finally quit piano. But i think it was a mistake that i made then, and i'm starting to regret now :(

Maybe...maybe now it's the time, when it's still not too late for me to pick it up again.
Recently, me myself don't even understand what happen to me. This Piano thing is sucking me back again.

And i can seriously spend the whole afternoon and evening watching on the Youtube Piano tutorial, and start learning those tutorial from the internet. Starting with my left hand, then my right..and slowly..both hands.

Hopefully this time i'm in for real...Gambateh Neh Jaaackerson!! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment