Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Morning Everyone!! It's Tues~~

Phew...~
On Sunday..i stayed at home watching Singapore's National Day celebration.... "IN MALAYSIA"...LoL...But it's very nice watching it! Damn touched by all the songs~cos it will remind me of the days in my Primary school and Secondary School...Sweet memories :)

And and..i even say the Peldge tgt...hahax :D
I said it becos Uncle Michael and Aunty Mary brought their kids to my house and had dinner with us :D

Then the 2 kids were having dinner with me on another table...and the 3 of us was watching NDP on television.

Damn Funny! While i was singing to them and Haolianing to them that i know the lyrics without even looking at the tv screens...and i can say the singapore pledge. They give me the "Wow" face..tsk tsk...damn cute ><

Then Gabriel's and her little sister suddenly hao lian to me the Malaysia Pledge..LoL
But, it's good lar..haha...at least these two little kid can memories the Malaysia Pledge...not like me. As a Malaysian, and i don't even know how to Sing the Malaysia National Anthem..SADED~

Hiak...but nevertheless...I had a great time back home in Malaysia! Spend my Sundays with the Kids. Spend my Monday at home learning something that i finally took the courage to learn. And i really hope my father will not have the thought of selling that "Big Black Thing" away...cos i really want it to be in my Future House next time...want to learn it..and want it to be a Treasure that belongs to the "Choong Family" :)

And I'm Lovin' It!~

No comments:

Post a Comment