Monday, August 24, 2009

Hiok hiok hiok!
Just finish eating my Char Kuey Tiao & PoPia...Delicious~ *slurp slurp
Mama bought it from 香港仔~
Jin Hui! You still remember 香港仔 anot?! The Char Kuey Tian & Sotong Balls :P

Today woke up at around 11am...went on9~
Around 3pm i start to exercise at home and watch Movie at the same time..Hiok hiok!
Went searching for DVDs..and choose to watch this Movie!
"WILD CHILD!!!"
Photobucket

Love it! :)




After that i went to take my Evening Nap..Yawns~~~~~~~~
Woke up at 9pm...and Tadah! Here i am now infront of my Lappy :)

Today i've also spend my Day watching some of the Videos...these videos seriously make me Lmao! (Laugh My Ass Out)..wakakakakaka!
Thanks to Nigel...these videos are mostly from him :)

Below are the videos~~~~~EnJoy!









Going to Sleep soon~ Hope tml will be a Better Day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment