Monday, August 17, 2009

aNd iTzz mOnNnDAy :)

Settle~
Life has been good in M'sia...Malaysia Truly Asia(*Jackson Singing)~ MuHAHAHAHA!

Morning wake up..My hair damn messy! Like Dragonball Goku..LoL
Had Curry chicken for breakfast.
Ya..curry chicken!! LoL
Morning eat curry chicken for breakfast like very weird lor ><
but it's already in my stomach alr....dun worry...nothing happen..hiak~

Now it's 3.27pm..woooo..time passes very fast~
Just now went practising on the P....quite fun...can't stop myself after i get started..hehe =P

And now...i'm E-buddying~ hiak~
But my malaysia network sucks ><
Damn slow...load youtube also need to wait for damn long :(
Just jiang ji jiu ji lor..haiz

And and..muahahaha...I have got myself a nice watch!
I think it's very nice..that's why i got it..Wootz~

And.....









TADAH!~
My new Watch! :
Photobucket

This watch is the first thing that i bought to chong yi chong myself after 3 months of attachement at KPMG....and after considering for a long time..i finally decided to get it...and it's MINE now....settled!~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment