Saturday, July 10, 2010

Got my hair done!

Went out about 2pm and took Bus10b outside of my house to City Square to meet Jin hui, Bong, Nicholas and Jake.

While waiting for the bus i saw 3 girls(Ps: Got 1 quite pretty..noticed her...haha..and i saw her looking at me while going down the bus..wopps~ too 自恋liao xD)

After meeting the 4 of them at City Square, we went opposite Macdonald and took Bus502 to Tun Aminah皇后广场 and meet "The Quilt" to get our hair done.

Jitao....Jin hui keep saying: "Grind the Quilt lar~~" LoL!! Hahaha, i give you 50dollar you also don't dare want lar xD

Haha...Got my hair cut and dyed for 88ringgit!! And not forgetting that i spend another 8ringgit to get my eyebrown more neater~ muahahaha(sian..abit too爱美liao)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



No comments:

Post a Comment