Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Should i end what i have started?....Humpf

Alright..here i am...back in my office.
Just came back from Lunch..ate Malay chicken rice just now..very nice and crispy!

I haven't end my Pictures on my KL trip to watch Manchester United playing at Bukit Jalil stadium...my favourite soccer club..hehe =P

And these Pictures will be my last post of my KL trip... ^^

KL trip......Day 2 **Afternoon~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


KL trip......Day 2 **Night~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

With these...me..Jackson Choong Rui Shern...ended what i have started... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment