Wednesday, July 29, 2009

It's time to change =)

Wohoo....today is like yesteday...sitting in my office.....don't wanna go home early.....sit till i got rotten, then maybe i'll head home...sounds like a boring life to me....

I want to change! Not change myself lar =.=''

Firstly, i want to change my Handphone...and get a Classy black Iphone, 3rd generation with bluetooth one =D

Secondly, i wanna get my 1st Crumpler bag...and i want to get a fully red one...cos it's very nice...and cool~

Thirdly, i wanna get myself my 1st Camera....a compact one...not a DSLR...and will get a DSLR when it's time to get it =)

Fourth, i wanna get myself a nice watch...cos my Black Puma watch, the rubber stripped cracked...dunno whether can it be fixed...cos the watch itself sticks with the stripped...and somemore this watch is a gift from my friends T.T
(very sorry to you guys, i didn't expect my watch to become like this =(

Fifth, I wanna change my blogskin....will change it someday when i found a nice blogskin. =P

And and and there's still alot of things i want to get!
My 1st car, my 1st credit card, my 1st house...and there's still alot of My 1st.....Lol
Too many le ><
I think i should make a wishlist bah...so that i can aim for it...and fulfill it! =D

Getting out of my office soon...when the clock hits 7.30....cheers! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment