Monday, September 7, 2009

Shifted!

It's 1.10am now. Damn bored!

I've shift into my Admiralty house succefully le..haha
Staying in a room with my little Sis.


*On the road~
Photobucket

*My Stuffs!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


After we settle down our stuffs.
Dad brought us to 888, which is right opposite my Block to have dinner.
Ate Korean food! nOT BAd....

After dinner, i went back home and took out my "Drift Skate" to skate..Heh heh
Photobucket

Skated to Guan's house and took my earpiece.
Then headed to the nearby basketball court and skate there again.

After skating, i sat on wall at the street soccer court to watch Ppl there playing :)
To my surprise, they ask me to join their game too!
Sweated alot...SHIOK! :D

And i'm sitting on my bed slacking now.LoL

*This is my new room :)
Photobucket


Hmm..i'm wondering what i'm gonna do for tml..hmmmmmmm
Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment